วันอังคารที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

First of All....

Actually, this is not a first time that I do try to create my own blog but my IT skill is still primary level. However, at this time, I was inspired from my supervisor and my lovely friend, who are always stand on me all the time when I am falling into the black hold of life. As the researcher, they both had their own blog and using it for expressing ideas, recording memories, making scholar network. Then,I convince that the blog is very useful, not only dose an on-line space on the ciber world, but also a magic tool for expanding knowledge as well.
"What am I expecting from this blog?" If I do answer that No, I do not, I will be a liar that I do not want to be like that. So, I just hope that this blog will be my own space that I can express my thinking, ideas, personal attitudes including my feeling about everything without the barrier of knowledge like "a space of freedom". Additionally, I have strong desire to improve my English skill, so I will do my best to writing this blog in English even though my English is so poor.
Lastly, I do not know that What will be happen in the future (about me and my blog)? Perhaps, my blog is developed or it may disappear because I have not enough time to write the blog. "I do not know", but I will do my best on this blog....Buddha bless me



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น